Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

#5325
Morning falcon, its one of the Travel Service fleet back from lease in Canada but the Czech register is not updated yet but I note on Skyliner OK-TVE is showing as  ferried 09apr16 YYZ-KEF-PRG after winter-lease but it was 49D098F previously.

Alan


X

#5327
Alan

We either have a new Oman Air aircraft or one is miscoding as I had 954 pings in and 795 out of the sandpit

* 70C0DC  OMA603   OOMS-OMDB                                             2016/04/10 09:18:58 
* 70C0DC  OMA604   OMDB-OOMS                                             2016/04/10 11:30:59 

FR24 claims it is a B787 but I have the two known ones in service to/from BKK, so is it a new one possibly ex Kenya Airways?

X

X

#5328
Alan

The Oman is A4O-SY!!!! so a either a new one or a retread as noted above. It is now back in sandpit for second time today as OMA609/610.

X

Runway 31

I can find nothing on it X but will make enquiries regarding A40-SY.  I presume the registration is from an eyeball so do we have a type?

Alan

X

#5330
Alan

A4O-SY is from the system and is a B788. I have not seen it yet but waiting for take off in a couple of hours as I should be able too confirm from under the wing.

X

Runway 31

Cheers, thanks for that

Alan

Runway 31

falcon,

49D398,OK-JUR,680-0265,Cessna 680 Citation Sovereign,Travel Service now on Czech register

Alan

X

#5333
Alan

A4O-SY is probably ex 5Y-KZH delivered VCV to MCT 1/4/16 as KY787

5Y-KZJ might also be going to Oman Air

X

Runway 31

X,

Confirmed by John Hargreaves

70C0DC,A40-SY,36045/307,Boeing 787-8,Oman Air, ex Kenyan as you stated

Alan

X

Alan

Thanks, I need it as a frame! It should take off in 25 minutes, so probably the next one will be A4O-SZ! 5Y-KZJ has not flown since 1st April so possibly now being painted for Oman Air.

X

falcon_nl

Another unknown 4008D6 callsign BMR1863

CYYZGUY

#5337
Hi Alan, a few unknowns for me.

Mode-S C06C4E Coming up with 1CGPAJ as the flight ID

Mode-S A01F2B  Nothing else.


SKW5359

No Routing

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/SKW5359

ACA765

No Routing

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/ACA765

BEL551

No Routing

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BEL551

regards,

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31

falcon

It looks like a miscode.  4008D6 decodes to G-MKKS an H25B which is now RA-02804

Alan

Runway 31

Jason,

C06C4E,C-GPAJ,3056,Canadair CL-600-2A12 Challenger 601,Chartright Air
A01F2B,N107ET,257146,Hawker Siddeley HS-125 Series 700A,Lifetouch Inc N107LR re-registered

Many thanks

Alan