Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

X

#5295
Alan

The Iranians are at it again, this is EP-MOB miscoding badly should be 7335E2

* 3335C2                                                                 2016/04/08 09:21:10 

Also seen today at SHJ was TF-AAJ B744 Saudia white c/s (ex F-GITI according to net) but we have no code for it!

X

Runway 31

Thanks X, nothing known for TF-AAJ yet

Alan

X

#5297
Alan

I believe TF-AAJ has been on the ground at SHJ for months but I have no Icelandic unknowns since it left France in December (must have arrived when my box was off) and it obviously has not flown since, so will look out for it departing.

X

X

#5298
Alan

The answer!

TF-AAJ arrived SHJ at 2230 from Lourdes on 9th Dec miscoding as TF-AMN!!

  4CC3EE  ABD011P  CYYR-EGMH       TF-AMN     B744  Air Atlanta Icela... 2015/12/09 22:02:59 

So unless they changed hex at SHJ we have two 4CC3EE's, one B744 Cargo and one passenger!

X

Runway 31

Thanks X,

We shall see the first time it goes up.  4CC3EE is definitely correct for TF-AMN as far as I can see going my database and others online and I can find no Hex for TF-AAJ

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

IBK5421: EFHK-LEAL
DLH24M : LEMG-EDDF not LEMD-EDDF
VOE35UJ : LEAL-LEAS
EXS3PT : LEAL-EGAA
JAF38D : can't find route details but it is definitely not LIEO-EBBR.
EXS8SG : LEAL-EGNM and using Titan B757 G-POWS so presumably back from Monarch lease.

Ian

Runway 31

Many thanks Ian,

Cant find anything on the JAF either

Alan

X

Alan

Too update you we traced TF-AAJ back to its known departure time and date from Lourdes all the way to SHJ and it miscoded the whole route and never departed SHJ according to three boxes in the area. TF-AMN was picked up operating freight routes all around this time, but TF-AAJ is a passenger aircraft and carries Saudi white c/s not Saudi Cargo, lets see if they change its miscode on departure.

X

Michel

Alan,

BEE2HX EGBB-EDDV
DTR446 EKCH-LPPS
TUI55C LEJR-EDDH iso LEJR-EDDV
IBK5421 EFHK-LEAL
ETD39U EHAM-OMAA
EZY51DP EHAM-LOWW
VLG1265 LEBL-ESSA
NAX4212 LEPA-ESSA
DTR203 LPPS-EKBI iso LEPA-EKBI

Michel

Runway 31

I wait to hear from you X

Many thanks

Runway 31


airbus340

Hi Alan

I am fairly new to this so I want to contribute if I can, but I dont know yet how to search in the database for HEX-codes, but these didn“t populate so I guess they are new...

46724A 
46724B 
46724C 
46724D   
46724E

All of these seen today, Finland Air Force TACTICAL, 99% sure it is F-18, but not 100 sure. :-)

falcon_nl

#5307
Those are indeed all F18's and they landed at Leeuwarden Air base (EHLW) for Frysianflag 2016
Also 467849 landed there, 6 in total

Runway 31

#5308
airbus/falcon,

I don't know if these 467*** codes are TACTICAL/new or re-allocations of old codes.  All the Finnish F-18's that we know of are allocated codes in the range 467801 - 46784F (not consecutive) as per mil-mode-s

Scramble gives the arrivals at Leeuwarden as F-18C's HN-438, HN-434, HN-418, HN-437, HN-401 and HN-409 which we already have codes on.

Mil mode-s gives all the hex codes detailed by you both as as HN-4xx.  Maybe they will be tied up at some stage during the exercise or may be they are TACTICAL.

Many thanks

Alan

neroon79

#5309
Morning Alan, the unknowns from Friday:

3CC54C nothing more

3D3BA1  DEUVH received again

3D71F3  DFPKD still no luck with the details

444100 nothing more

4B03E8 nothing more

4BA9EE TC-JON https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/Airbus/A330/1535/TC-JON-Turkish-Airlines But this time more likely a bad packed received.

B303C2 no country allocation

EB03C2 same as above

Other MIL (in my range too, I read your Post Alan)

* 46724A                                                                 2016/04/08 10:58:21 
* 46724B                                                                 2016/04/08 10:59:45 
* 46724D                                                                 2016/04/08 11:09:05 
* 46724E                                                                 2016/04/08 11:09:01 

MILs:
* 3E8AC5  GAF111   BIKF-ETNH                                             2016/04/08 08:31:16 
* 3F7921  BARON1                                                         2016/04/08 06:23:14 

Have a nice Saturday!

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3