Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Guests are viewing this topic.

X

Alan

MSR901 HECA-OMDB                  SU-GCZ     B738  Egyptair             2016/06/03 10:22:05 
BBC328  OMAA-VGHS                  S2-AHL     B772  Biman Bangladesh ... 2016/06/03 00:58:15 

X

Runway 31

Morning Ingo,

3CCC64,D-CESA,550-1039,Cessna 550 Citation Bravo,
3DF799,D-HOAB,31129,AgustaWestland AW139,Wiking Helicopter Service
3FF48F,D-MXFG,,Ikarus C42B,Bremer Verein für Luftfahrt
8852A7,SE-KVT,28-8116137,Piper PA-28-161 Warrior II,Kristianstads Flygklubb
4CAAB5  yes will leave out as it will probably be recoded for VT-IDU very soon

Nothing on the others and mil tac done

Have a good one whatever the weather

Many thanks

Alan






Runway 31


Michel

Alan,

AEE619 EHAM-LGAV iso LFPG-LGAV
AEE618 LGAV-EHAM
KLM92V ESSA-EHAM

Michel

Runway 31

Ingo,

Found the email in my ISP,s spam folder

3CC018,D-CAAY,55-087,Learjet 55,Air Alliance Express

Alan

Runway 31


jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

How are we keeping these days?

Any ideas on a solution please

Updated my desktop yesterday to windows 10. All went well until I tried to update the database wehn it came up with an SQL error (4 I think).
Thought need to re-inst!
After usin windows to un-install, reinstalled, updated to 5.071 and updated the database.
Plotting of aircraft is fine but the some registrations are not appearing against the flights even though they are in the database. The do not auto populate when you select them.

If you recommend a re-install can you remind me where I should locate on the computer the driver? (I did not need to do anything when I went from 7 to 10)

Thanks in advance

Jim

Runway 31

#6097
Hi Jim,

Doing great thanks and hope that its the same for you.

Hi Jim, when installing go the c:\Airnav not the default programme files location.  The drivers would not be causing the problem you describe as if they were the cause it would not work at all.  Sound like you went for the default programme files location for the install, can you advise as if that is the case uninstall and re-install as detailed.

Also are you sure that the database update went correctly and you are are showing around 239,000 records in the aircraft table

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

Be afraid, be very afraid, it´s coming your way !

IBK5409 : EDDM-LEAL not ESSA-LEMD
CFE4542 : LEAL-EGPF
EXS957 : EGCC-LEAL

See you tomorrow.
Switching off now.

Ian

Runway 31

Cheers Ian, I hear the distant rumbles.

See you at 11

Thanks again

Alan

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

We are fine thanks. Unfortunately we were not able to consider a meet when we have been in your area as we have had a fully booked schedule.
I thought I placed the the programme in its own folder, Files/airnavsystems/radarbox! Will uninstall and try again a little later

Jim

Runway 31

#6101
I am in Spain just now anyway Jim until the end of June

Files/Airnav etc puts it in Program files where you don't want it.  It should go the c:\Airnav\

Did you check the numbers in the aircraft table?

Alan

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

Bet you are haveing better weather than we are. Low cloud has resulted in no aircraft sightins for 5 days! before that with the easterly winds everything was miles away!
Am trying to find where to go to un-install air nav now. When I looked at the aircraft table it has 239739 the same as my laptop.

Jim

Runway 31

The weather is great although I can hear the rumble of thunder in the distance but the past 6 months or so has been the driest on record in the region.

The right number anyway.  You can uninstall via Control Panel

Alan

jim_stockwell

Thanks for the advise Alan
But where is that in windows 10?

Have managed to un-install from the air nav programme and then re-install as you suggested. Seems to be working OK although some of the regs take a short while to be identified.

We expect to be up your way at the end of August for about 2 weeks so hope we can get together then
In the mean time enjoy you weather as it is still low cloud here. They promise sun tomorrow but still the east wind. Promises, promises!

Take care on your journey home

Jim