Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Cheers Jim, the weather is great up north!!  The thunder passed us by so sitting on the terrace enjoying the last of todays sun.

I don't have Windows 10 on this computer so would be better not guessing

Hope to see you in August

Alan

jim_stockwell

Its OK for some. Still dull and overcast here , but at least it has warmed up from yesterdays 15 degrees.

I only went to Windows 10 because of the July deadline and the poor weather meant that I was not missing anything. It was just that I had the error trying to update the database the convinced me to reinstall.

Anyway unknown route for you TCX314P just to show you I am receiving something!

I think a large scotch in now called for

Jim


Runway 31

Its going into Glasgow as a positioning flight Jim

Aalan

jim_stockwell

Still seem to have a few problems.
Reg not always being identified.
when I try to adjust preferences get an error message of screen shot auto FTP active but FTP detail missing

Anybody any idears

Jim

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

No route for LLC163

Jim

Runway 31

Jim,

Regarding FTP if you go to Preference/General untick Active top left and then Apply and OK

All I know about LLC163 is that its out of Manchester

Cheers

Alan

neroon79

Goog Morning Alan, unknowns from Saturday:

2751D7 no country allocation

3422C2 no active airframe found

3D0632  DEAPE https://planefinder.net/data/aircraft/D-EAPE

3E5DC5  DKASB no further information

3E695B D-KFCD http://lsv-stade.de/pages/segelflug/flugzeugpark/motorsegler.php (maybe other airframes from section "Flugzeugpark" can be added as well)

3EFB7C  D6885 https://www.ac-hildesheim.de/portfolio-3

3FF313 D-MALX http://modernautogyros.blogspot.de/2011/08/calidus-production.html

43BE8D https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/Airbus/A320/7071/VP-BET-Aeroflot-Russian-Airlines http://www.airfleets.net/ficheapp/plane-a320-7071.htm

478327 no active airframe found

502C7F nothing more

633412 no country allocation

71BC27 nothing more

A35AF3 not assigned or reserved (N315RZ)

A71A8E not assigned or reserved (N557MQ)

Have a nice Sunday!

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

jim_stockwell

Good morning Alan

Thanks for your tip on the FTP. Easy when you know what to do.

Still seem to have problems with the database.
Reg is still not always appearing even when they are in the database. eg EI-DLB does not populate even when selected.
Updated the database this morning to see if that would solve the problem and found 239731 aircraft, 8 less than yesterday. I guess you were active yesterday in between the glass of your favourite tipple.
Weather here is still low cloud so I am not missing anything with the database problem.

Jim

jim_stockwell

Morning again Alan

Really confused now.
I am getting some regs and routes not populating although they are in the database. However I am getting the photo with reg and route!

Large hole in wall apearing

Jim

Michel

Alan,

WOW760 BIKF-EDDF
EWG6417 LEJR-EDDH

Michel

Runway 31

Hi Ingo,
3D0632,D-EAPE,0984,Cirrus SR22T
3E695B,D-KFCD,36350,Dimond HK36R Super Dimona,Luftsportverein Günther Groenhoff e.V Stade3EFB7C,D-6885,15446,Schleicher ASW-15B
3FF313,D-MALX,,AutoGyro Calidus
43BE8D is a Guernsey hex unknown to me, VP-BET is in the d/b as 424303

Nothing on the others

Many thanks

Alan




Runway 31

Jim,

Your issue are due to the programe files location.

Alan

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

Thanks for sticking with me.

Tried yet again to un-install and then re-install from the disc using the same location as I have used before, the C:\Airnav, only this time I downloaded version 6 from the AirNav site rather that from my downloads folder.

Low and behold everything seems to be working properly with all the regs and routes shown.

Even the sun has show itself so I can see a few con trails.

Be nice when Luton reverts to using 26 but that unlikely to happen this week with the forecast weather pasterns.

Jim

Runway 31

Fingers crossed it stays that way Jim.  Glad the weathers better for you as well.

Alan

EK01

Evening Alan,

AAF776N : DAOO-LFLL
AFL2523 : LEAL-UUEE not LEMG-UUEE (This is a new route into LEAL by Aeroflot which appears to be using the flight ID previously used for the LEMG route).
ENT7231 : EPWA-GCFV
EVE7487 : LEVC-GCXO
TVF66HL : GMFO-LFLL
WZZ792 : LEAL-LHBF
VLG7338 : LEVL-DAAG
IBK6775 : LEMD-LEPA (This lot are flying everywhere now !)
BAW5AL : EGKK-LEAL
CFG7PE : LEJR-EDDM
WZZ113 : LHBP-LEMG
EIN941 : LEAL-EGAC
EIN940 : EGAC-LEAL


Ian