Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 118 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


Runway 31

Many thanks Terry, amended OO-JTY to read OY-JTY

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks X, the c/n has been in since 2/9

Alan

X

Alan

Have not updated db since I left for HKG, now back home

PS A6-EMO B773 is now withdrawn from service and all white at DXB

X

shark319

Hi Alan,

Wizz Air September update.

WZZ15     (W6 3101) LROP-EDDN
WZZ49     (W6 3102) EDDN-LROP (callsign still unchanged this month)

WZZ94     (W6 3369) LRCL-EDDN
WZZ739   (W6 3370) EDDN-LRCL

WZZ2       (W6 3767) LRSB-EDDN
WZZ7XZ   (W6 3768) EDDN-LRSB

WZZ4343 (W6 4343) LBSF-EDDN
WZZ5AX   (W6 4344) EDDN-LBSF

WZZ10     (W6 7735) LWSK-EDDN
WZZ5NS   (W6 7736) EDDN-LWSK

Cheers

Günter

Runway 31

Hi Günter

Many thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Cheers X, that one now amended

Alan

Runway 31

Cheers Terry, I know that well, many thanks

Alan

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

You probably picked this up on its way to/from Prestwick today hex A897E5 reg N653AF

Jim

Runway 31

Hi Jim,

Got it on its way out, thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

I am away to the US on holiday in the morning, hopefully Andrew will be looking after you till I get back.

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks Terry,  EI-EKR has used so many miscodes, at least 6 that I must have got confused which was the correct one!

Alan

orkney

Hello Terry

That is that one updated

Thanks again

Andrew

orkney

Hello Terry

That two are done now too.

Thank you again

Andrew

Blueboy

Hi Andrew, just noted leaving Iceland was M-VNTR  TBM-900  c/n 1097 (ex. N900FK) hex. 43EAAC

J.D