Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 122 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Jason,

5000C3,T7-IGO,S550-0011,Cessna 550 Citation S/II

Alan

Runway 31

Nothing is ever easy with aircraft Terry.  One reason why some sites give operators as Private or Corporate then they cant be wrong!

The 5.00.72 should show & correctly or so I thought anyway

Cheers

Alan

Runway 31

You had me scratching my head there Terry looking for Proctor, its Procter and both now &.
N850GT keeping it they way it is as it is in Atlas Air colours and owned and operated by them.
All now Ravenair

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Terry,

Re 71036F it is ZB108 until delivery then it becomes 2108

Many thanks

Alan

EK01

Evening Alan,

RYR5900 : EDFH-LEAL
RYR5901 : LEAL-EDFH
EZY74KW : EGKK-LEAL
RYR18VE : EGNX-LELC
TOM59T : EGGD-LEAL

Ian

Michel

Alan,

EXS626 LGIR-EGNX
EXS12F LGIR-EGCC
VKG1729 GCTS-ESSA
BEL596 EDDW-EBBR

Michel

Runway 31

Evening Ian, many thanks

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks Terry.  We tend not to use LLC, Corp etc unless removal would leave the name senseless

At this time I am leaving Wilmington as is

Alan

Runway 31

#7298
Hi Terry

We decided some time ago when we took over the d/b to do away with LLC/Ltd/GmbH/AS etc unless its removal would not make sense that's why some have LLC and some not.  Also some had LLC some had Llc, some had Ltd, some had Limited etc, Some have Corporation some have Corp, Some companies are registered as Corporation some are registered as Corp and I mean registered company names not aircraft.  But with so many aircraft in the d/b I don't have the time or energy to trawl through 250,000 records to make such changes.  If  I did that I would not have time for anything else so I make such changes as I come along them.

Yes it is Owner/Operator and we also agreed not to use abbreviations where possible and use full names so please feel free to shorten names as you like in your own d/b. 

WFBN etc are not owners/Operators as such, they are a Trust set up to enable registration of aircraft on the FAA list on behalf of foreign owners etc to meet the requirement for FAA registration.  Bresnan International Aviation are the actual owners of N990BB but the registration is detailed as WFBN to meet the requirements of ownership as required by US law.  So its Owner/Operator I put Bresnan International Aviation/WFBN.   It was myself who took the decision to shorten this one to WFBN as I did not have the time to use the full Wells Fargo Bank Northwest Inc Trustee each time as there are so many of them to contend with.  Its a lot easier to manage 4,250 records as opposed to 250,000!!

The true ID of the owners of N478GS may also be being deliberately disguised as this may or may not be one of the aircraft used for rendition flights for an unnamed government agency!!

Life is so complicated and we manage it as best we can.

Many thanks

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Terry,

Changed all  the QGA fleet to Windrose Air Jetcharter

When you press populate in MyLog the software contacts the server and populates any unknowns within the timescale you have set that have had data added since you picked up the aircraft.   You cannot populate MyLog from your Navadata and the only reason I can think of is that while the aircraft may be in your Navdata it is not in the server database therefore Populate cannot add it in.  If you have it in your Navdata though it would populate on screen when you pick it up again so no idea why it wont display in mylog.

Thanks again

Alan

superspotter

Hello from Hyde;
Back home now from Lagos but forgot to tekll you about the following. Hexcode 064175 is 5N-BJU Bristows Nigeria S-76. Can you tell me Alan whether this reg is already in the Db but with a different hex? The reason I ask, as its not a new reg, I was wondering if they have been changing the hex codes when they leave the country for servicing.
regards clive.

e
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

Couple of local snippets for you :

c/n 2396 A319 SX-ABE of Olympus Airways is currently leased to Vueling in all white c/s.
c/n 15071 CRJ 900 EC-JTS is no longer with SAS but is back with Air Nostrum.

Ian

Runway 31

Hi Clive,

It wasn't in the d/b so no idea if it was in before.  From what I can see it has been in Nigeria since 2007 and before that it was N874AL and N876AL

064175,5N-BJU,760640,Sikorsky S-76C++,Bristow Helicopters Nigeria.

Alan

Runway 31


EK01

Alan,

Just had come over AS532L Hu.27-03 of the Spanish Army. It is appearing in the d/b with a mode S of 359252 and 359254. Please note it flew over using mode S 359254.

Ian