Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 105 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

I don't have anything against 359252 in the d/b

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks Terry.

I note that N572EC and N829JV have been sold and have new owners on the FAA list since the last successful RVSM monitoring event date for these aircraft so I wonder if the operator information is still correct.

Alan

Michel

Alan,

EXS366 LGZA-EGAA
CLG83AO EBAW-EDDH

Michel

Runway 31


Runway 31


EK01

Afternoon Alan,

That's strange. If I go into Database Explore>Aircraft Table then enter HU.27-03 and BY/AR in the Condition/Field it comes up with the 2 Mode S details of 359252 and 359254 against the same aircraft showing as c/n 2758.

Ian

Runway 31

Thanks again Terry. 

G-ZNTH was added to the d/b on 1st along with its sistership which was delivered using its UK hex and reg
AP-BKM was deleted from the d/b as its due for scraping

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

Checked my Navdata and no entry for 359252, guess you must have made a manual entry for it.  Its not on the server either

Alan

EK01

No worries Alan. I've deleted 359252 from the d/b.

Ian

Runway 31

Thanks again Terry

N1JN Jack Nicklaus

Alan

Michel

Alan,

EWG1XN EDDL-EGCC
SQC7346 WSSS-OMSJ-EHAM iso WSSS-EHAM-OMSJ
EXS949 EGCC-EPKK

3 unknowns:
3E3A00
47BDF1
AE5406 

Michel

Runway 31

Many thanks Michel.

Already in d/b for some time AE5406,08-0050,D1038,Boeing CV-22B Osprey,US - Air Force
Nothing on your other two

Alan

Runway 31


paul tricker

Alan
This was around today
3ED4E8  DKVOY                                                          2016/10/07 09:26:42

D-KVOY   Stemme Twin Voyager S12   c/n unknown

Paul

Runway 31

Many thanks Paul, no info on c/n from me either

Alan