Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 34 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Hi X

39BA8F,RA-07292,4767,Eurocopter AS350 B3e Ecureuil,(Miscode allocated 141C7C) in under its correct hex as well

AC8F7D decodes to N90815 which is a Robinson test registration.  I can only find one R66 which used the registration and it was w/o in Brazil.  I cannot find a test registration for RA-06368 or RA-06377 but both are R66's. 

I will change AC8F7D to RA-06368 as it is showing the registration as the flight ID

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks Keith, some I wont need to do next week when I am back home

Alan

Runway 31

Just to advise I am returning to Scotland tomorrow morning first thing so Andrew will be looking after you until I am back online on Saturday

Cheers

Alan

orkney

Hello Terry

Thank you for that ones.

Andrew

EK01

Morning Andrew,

Not populating :

0200FD
No further info.

Ian

Kenny

Hi Alan,

FlyDubai now has flight to BKK
FDB521  OMDB  VTBS
FDB522  VTBS  OMDB
FDB523  OMDB  VTBS
FDB524  VTBS  OMDB

CES2054   VTSG ZLXY

Kenny
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

orkney

Hello Terry, Kenny and Ian.

Ian - Sorry but I cannot find anything for that one yet.

Kenny - That routes are added.

Terry - I have amended them but is N595AM the registration you meant to write as it is a DJI Phantom 2 UAV owned by a Texas University.

Thanks again

Andrew

neroon79

Good Evening Andrew, Tuesdays unknowns:

German Tactical/MILs:

* 3EBD25  POISON1                                                        2016/11/29 07:07:26 
* 3F43E1  BURNER1                                                        2016/11/29 13:39:52 

3F60AC (2x)

3F8F78 (2x)

3FF4F0  DMJAP (2x) no further information

3FF524 (2x) D-MEYK still no luck with the details.

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

M

Routes:
BRX10Y   ESNU   ESGG
BRX11Y   ESGG   ESNU
BRX54Y   ESNU   ESGG
BRX55Y   ESGG   ESNU
JTG927   EFHK   GCLP
JTG928   GCLP   EFHK

Operator updates:
VQ-BVV   B738   Rossiya Airlines
VQ-BSS   B738   Rossiya Airlines
VQ-BPX   B738   Rossiya Airlines
D-IFDN   C25A   HTM Jet Service
D-IURS   C525   Atlas Air Service/Hanseatische Jet Charter
D-EAOO   T210   Hansa Luftbild
D-COKE   LJ35   FAI rent-a-jet
D-ISUN   C25A   Ohlair Charterflug
D-IEKU   C25A   Ohlair Charterflug
D-IAHG   C525   Spree Flug Luftfahrt/AHG Industry
D-CAWM   C56X   Aerowest
D-IRUP   C551   AAA Aviation & Aircraft Assets
N976BA   B744   Kalitta Air
OH-DZF   C208   Skydive Finland
OH-COA   C152   Porin Lentotilaus
OH-HMU   EC35   Skärgårdshavets Helikoptertjänst
I-PFLY   GLEX   Albinati Aviation/Pirelli (not Albaniti Aeronautics)
SE-RIL   C56X   H-Bird Aviation Services
SE-RIZ   C56X   H-Bird Aviation Services
SE-RIN   C25A   H-Bird Aviation Services
SE-RMJ   C25B   H-Bird Aviation Services
SP-ZAK   GL5T   Jet Story
SP-WOI   GLEX   Jet Story (not Jet Storey)
SP-ZSZ   CL30   Jet Story (not Jet Storey)
VP-CCW   GLF6   Metrojet
VP-CTT   F2TH   AMAC Aerospace Switzerland
VP-CAR   GLF5   Aegle Aviation
VP-CTE   GLF5   Jet Aviation Hong Kong
P4-CLA   B762   Comlux Aruba
RA-10203 GLF5   Jet Air Group (not Jat Air Group)
Hex 4677F8   Ground Transmitter (not Ground Vehicle)

orkney

Hello Terry M and Ingo

Terry - Thanks for clarifying that one.
M - all of them should be done
Ingo - Sadly I cannot find anything for them either - The tacticals are added though.

Thanks again

Andrew

X

Andrew

some German unknowns in MOW area

* 3DD2EF                                                                 2016/11/30 12:25:32 
* 3DD2EF                                                                 2016/11/30 13:05:39               3DD2F0                                                                 2016/12/01 10:45:13 

The last one has been around for a few years and looks like a chopper by its movements so I would assume the other is also a chopper

X

orkney

Hello Terry and X

Thank you for that one Terry.

X, 3DD2F0 is D-HADC and 3DD2EF is D-HADB. The problem is that these are Eurocopter test registrations that have been used by 12 and 14 aircraft.

Thanks again

Andrew

X

Andrew

Thanks, I will just need to get them eyeballed to tie them up with Russian regs however being German test regs there will no doubt be many more to come! That's life.

X

shouriken

The correct hex code for RoAF's 2707 is 4A35A8, not 4A35B0:
4A35A8 - 2707 - C27J - Alenia C-27J Spartan - Romania - Air Force - 4175.

It was previously miscoded as 4A35AF (the code for 2706).
Liviu
A.net JetPhotos.Net
RadarBox
2xRTL USB + Franklin+Collinear antenna + PlanePlotter

orkney

Hello Liviu

Thank you for that correction.

Andrew