Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Morning Terry, thanks again

Alan

X

Alan

   1ABBF0                                                                 2016/12/12 11:17:16  Up to 16000ft and climbing
   42494E                                                                 2016/12/12 07:13:15 

42494E is odd as it previously used a Yakutia (SYL) c/s as B737 VQ-BEO. Is it back in service (as it was reported as going into storage as N393AG) or is it a reuse of reg or hex?

X

Runway 31

Morning X

Nothing on your miscode and like you I have 42494E as being used previously by VQ-BEO which is now N737AG and it is still on the FAA list as such.  Corrupt packet maybe as it doesn't have a flight ID?

Alan

X

Alan

42494E was full ADSB and climbing thru 22,000ft but I only received 20 counts. Possibly a corrupt package as you state but with so many VP-, VQ- around here it is hard to tie up which a/c pinged the corrupt package but nothing was obvious.

X

X

#8104
Alan

This one is now RF-86906

   15537A  AZAZ0909                 RA-86906   IL76  Russia - Air Force   2016/12/12 15:49:19 

Also RF- now are RF-78830, RF-78840, RF-78847 and RF-78850 all 223 let (flight) aircraft I assume same hex codes are used

X

Runway 31

Many thanks X, all amended and they appear to use the same hex

Alan

X

Alan

My Database Explorer comes up once after I load AirNav, but disappears and I cannot get it back until I shutdown and restart. Any known shortcut or cure? I have no issue with Preferences so I am bemused!

X

Runway 31

#8107
No idea X, have never experience that, can open and close it as often as I want too.  You are not minimising it by any chance and it has went to the bottom left of the screen waiting to be maximised again?

Alan

X

Alan

Once I minimize the db explorer it will not come back up again, it disappears as you state to bottom left and I can find no way to bring it back up....absolute nuisance, as I have to shut down to bring it back up next time I open. Has been like this for a couple of months. No idea why as it never happened before.

X

Runway 31

Afternoon Terry, thanks again

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

JAF7973 : EBCI-GMFF

And not populating :

0101A1
Flight id : EGY2364
FL160

Ian

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

Nothing on it but believed to be one of 2 which landed in Rome earlier and believes to be either SU-BSJ or SU-BSY

Alan

EK01

Alan,

Going by the attached from military Mode S and assuming that the hex codes run in some sort of sequence,
it's a CASA 295M and likely to be registered SU-BSY. (5th from the bottom of the page).

https://www.live-military-mode-s.eu/overviewall.php?DGCountry=EG

Ian

Runway 31

That's the one I was thinking it was Ian but nothing confirmed yet

Alan

neroon79

Hi Alan, whith conneted via hotspot I permanently getting "The field error doesn't have a default value". Therefore it is not possible to investigate the unknowns by myself.

Sunday: 45AA77  OYJSW

Saturday: 3DD797  PBW14 and 3FF482  DMRVT

Friday: 3FBA00  GUNNER and 45AA77  OYJSW and 49D3B2  OKBRO

Thursday: 3F9E7C  ORCA and 4B012E  IMX500F and  44BA6B  OONSK and 505D40  OMBJB

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3