Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


superspotter

Hi again Alan;
Just noticed the Airnav Db has TC-OCB as WFU and stored. Oh no it isnt! in Lagos today, pic on my Flickr site :)
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31


Runway 31

Ingo

M-IPWS has now been confirmed as becoming D-IPWS

3E52F8,D-IWPS,525A-0496,Cessna 525A CitationJet CJ2+,Schneider Warenvetreibs

Alan

M

VKG392   EFHK   GCLP
SAS132P   ESSA   EFTU
TCX1418   ESPA   GCLP
TCX1419   GCLP   ESPA
MON1780   EGKK   EFKT
MON1781   EFKT   EGKK
MON1342   EGCC   EFKT
MON1343   EFKT   EGCC
SRN2094   ESMS   ESNU
SRN2095   ESNU   ESMS
TUI1466   EDDM   ESNX   via EDDS
TUI1467   ESNX   EDDM   via EDDS
SVR3879   ULMM   GMMH   via LEBL
SVR3880   GMMH   ULMM   via LEBL
TAY137Y   EETN   EBLG   via ESSA

Runway 31


X

Clive

Is TC-OCB in ex Saudi Arabian c/s with large green Nigeria t/s as possibly it is the one I saw stored outside IST hangars two weeks ago? I do not have your site details

X

Runway 31


X

#8078
Alan

* 1F7AEC                                                                 2016/12/09 17:47:50   
* 300326                                                                 2016/12/10 13:55:29   

The above two in MOW must be light or choppers from heights received
 
This regular one below is really bugging me as it should be known being an Avia Traffic machine. It must be A320 EX-32006 c/n 406

6010B0  AVJ960   UUDD-UCFM                                2016/12/09 22:46:01   

X

X

Clive

I found your site, TC-OCB was the one parked at the IST Turkish hangars on the 23rd November and I could not read off.

X

X

#8080
Alan

New China Eastern OTT MOW ex XFW

* 78108B  CES9001                                                        2016/12/10 16:00:55 

X

Runway 31

Hi X

300326,RA-01986,22314,AgustaWestland AW109SP GrandNew,(Miscode hex of I-EASQ)  Agusta test registration
No idea on 1F7AEC. 
6010B0,EX-32006,406,Airbus A320-231,Avia Traffic Company added to d/b 8/10
78108B,B-8651,7446,Airbus A321-211,China Eastern Airlines

Many thanks

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

FYI and others who may be experiencing the same problem, I have notified AN of aircraft appearing on the map with full ADSB showing a speed of 0 knots as it is still occurring today. Possible problem with V6.

VLG6231 : GCFV-LIRF
VLG1404 : LEPA-LEZL
VLG1405 : LEZL-LEPA

Ian

Runway 31

Cheers Ian, thanks for that.

Has this always been this way with V6 or did it just start a few days ago.

Alan

Runway 31