Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 131 Guests are viewing this topic.

neroon79

Morning Alan, Wednesdays unknowns:


MILs:

  3E4ECB                                                                 2016/12/07 20:02:20 
* 3E840E  GAF807                                                         2016/12/07 11:08:41 
* 3E840E  GAF807                                                         2016/12/07 13:51:58 
* 3EA2FD                                                                 2016/12/07 10:10:10 
* 3EB57B                                                                 2016/12/07 12:51:12 
* 3F862D                                                                 2016/12/07 19:58:49 

* 800BDB  JAI122   VIDP-EGLL                                             2016/12/07 17:17:21 
* 800BDB  JAI117   EGLL-VABB                                             2016/12/07 22:12:12
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/vt-jew

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Morning Ingo,

3E4ECB decodes to D-IVAP, nothing on a new allocation
800BDB,VT-JEW,35164/660,Boeing 777-35RER,Jet Airways
Mil tac added

Many thanks

Alan

EK01

Morning Michel/Alan.

Just to say that speeds of 0 knots are still occurring today.

Ian

Runway 31

#8058
Presumably it is a V6 issue and maybe you should advise Airnav that there is an issue with V6 in this respect, it would be the only way to get it corrected.  Is the problem with the software, the stick or the Zadig drivers??  Does it affect boxes or just sticks, I presume it is both and if so I presume it is an issue with the software.

Alan

M

APF99   ESNU   ESSA
XMS10   EGKK   EFKT
XMS11   EFKT   EGKK
TCX1359   GCLP   EFKU
TCX1366   EFVA   GCLP
TCX1367   GCLP   EFVA

Runway 31


Michel

Alan,

CND492 GCRR-GCLP-EHAM iso GCTS-EHAM
JTG290 GCFV-EKCH
KLM52R LFLL-EHAM

Michel

Runway 31


Runway 31


EK01

Morning Alan,

ISS3740 : LIMC-SBRF not SBFZ-SBSG-LIMC
BAW2633 : LEAL-EGKK needs recycling.
TOM2ED : EGCC-LEAL not EFRO-EGKK
ENT1522 : GCRR-EPWA

Ian

superspotter

Hello once again from Lagos;
So, my 88th day here this year.....
Two for you. Hexcode 0641C9 is a CL6 just landed and using a callsign instead of a reg, sounded like "DANA 490". Cannot find anything on it Alan?
Second is Hexcode 43E7EC an A109 which came over the hotel and the reg called was 5N-BSQ. This hex was assigned to M-YHOP and was supposed to go to a T7- reg, but obviously not...
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31


Runway 31

Afternoon Ian, thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Clive,

I am not much help with those two I am afraid

0641C9 I believe will be CL604 c/n 5415 ex N295JL cancelled as exported to Nigeria 25/10 but I can find no details on its new ID

43E7EC went M-AZKL after it was M-YHOP.  My d/b and Rotorspot both show that it should be T7-*** from 1/15 as you state and that's as far as I can get although I would suggest from the hex and the call sign given that it should be 43E7EC,5N-BSQ,22004,AgustaWestland AW109S Grand,(Miscode)

Many thanks

Alan

superspotter

Ah, my new Db Alan has this CL604 down as 5N-...
very helpful I know :)

regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter