Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 129 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


mikek

Hi Alan,
C82424, ZK-ZYX, Diamond DA-42, 42.AC126, K Li

Cheers,
Mike

Runway 31

They are done as well Terry, thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Mike,

C82424,ZK-ZYX,42.AC126,Diamond DA 42 Twin Star,K Li

Many thanks

Alan

EK01

Morning Alan,

EC-MOL was ferried to Toulouse on the 30/11/2016. Possibly now delivered ?

JAF25E : LEAL-EBAW

And that pesky mode S 343554 is back !!

Ian

Runway 31


Runway 31

#8256
Ian

EC-MOL has not been delivered it was test flying out of Toulouse 19th December as F-WWET
Still nothing on 343554

Cheers

Alan

M

FIN56P   EFHK   EFIV
FIN9CM   EFIV   EFHK
FIN6RA   EFHK   EFIV
XMS32   EGKK   EFRO
XMS33   EFRO   EGKK
BLX873   ESSA   VTSG
BLX874   VTSG   ESSA
THY6612   LTBA   EFHK
THY6613   EFHK   LTBA
TOM462   EFHK   VTSP
TOM463   VTSP   EFHK

Runway 31


EK01

Cheers Alan.

I now have another non populating :

343159 at just 1000ft.

Ian

Runway 31


EK01

Alan,

343159 has come up with a flight id of EC-KNI. According to the Spanish register it is a Cessna 172R of Gestair Flying Academy with a c/n of 17281428.

Ian

Runway 31

Ian,

My database show that that one became CC-AKD in 2013

Alan

EK01

Alan,

It definitely showed up the flight ID of EC-KNI against that code. I have checked the full pdf version of the Spanish register which is correct to the 1st of December 2016 and it appears in it under that c/n and registration. however, I have also checked my own personal d/b and it does not appear amongst the Spanish registered aircraft. I wonder if it has just returned from Chile !

Ian

Runway 31

#8264
Thanks for that Ian, I will add it back in

343159,EC-KNI,17281428,Cessna 172R Skyhawk,Gestair Flying Academy

Alan