Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 84 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


mikek

Hi Alan,
A couple over the last week:

7CF9CB, A47-001, P-8A, Australian Air Force (on delivery)
C87C81, 5505, P-1, Japan Navy
C81DCE, ZK-DWE, Cessna A185F, 18502521, Dion Webb

Cheers,
Mike

M

JTG933   EFHK   GCFV
JTG934   GCFV   EFHK
FIN4R   EFHK   LEMG


Operator updates:
D-AIPL   A320   Lufthansa
D-AIZG   A320   Lufthansa
LX-RCV   B744   Cargolux Italia
SE-RHJ   C56X   Jivair
SE-RMR   C56X   Bluelink Jets
LN-MIX   BE20   Airwing
LN-AKR   F900   Sundt Air Management
SP-CEO   H25B   Jet Story
SP-KCK   C25A   Jet Story
SP-KCS   C56X   Jet Story
A7-CEB   CL60   Qatar Executive
A7-CEG   CL60   Qatar Executive
YU-BTC   B350   SMATSA
VP-BBU   A319   Rossiya Airlines
VP-BNB   A319   Rossiya Airlines
VQ-BBA   A319   Rossiya Airlines
EI-XLE   B744   Rossiya Airlines
RA-67220 CRJ2   MBK-S
RA-02857 E35L   RusJet
RA-67224 CL30   RusJet
RA-67216 CL60   Aviaservis
RA-67238 CL60   Aviaservis
RA-85686 T154   Russia - Air Force
RF-85135 T154   Russia - Ministry of the Interior

Runway 31

Hi Mike,

7CF9CB,A47-001,62288/5823,Boeing P-8A Poseidon,Australia - Air Force
5505 looks to be miscoding as it should be showing 87C820
ZK-DWE added 10/11 probably noted through your feed

Many thanks

Alan

Runway 31


jacobite

#7715
Hi Alan, here are some that are not in the DB or need amending.

RYR66NW  EGPH-EDLV
BEL61       EBBR-EGPH
RYR456Q   EGPH-LIRA
BOX408     EDDF-KLAX
BOX409     KLAX-EDDF
EXS57L      EGPF-LCPH
VKG1523   GCLP-ENBR
RYR92KB   EGPH-LZIB
EZY57NW  EGPH-EHAM
BEL62       EGPH-EBBR
KLM28X    EGNT-EHAM
EZY69QD  EDDB-EGPF
DLH8CH    EGPD-EDDF

Regards
Ian

Runway 31

Many thanks Ian.

However the RYR, EZY,  DLH and KLM flights are already in the database

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks again Terry.  I am keeping it as CAVOK Airlines as per the airline http://www.cavok.aero/

Alan

M

VKG1305   GCTS   EFHK
JTG933   EFHK   GCFV
JTG934   GCFV   EFHK
FIN4R   EFHK   LEMG


Operator updates:
D-ASTX   A319   Air Berlin
D-AKNG   A319   Germanwings
D-CITA   LJ60   ProAir Aviation
D-ITMA   C25A   Luxaviation Germany
D-IWWW   PRM1   Luxaviation Germany
D-CHMS   E55P   Mueller-Spreer Air
D-IPCH   C25A   JK Jetkontor
D-CCAB   C55B   JK Jetkontor
D-IWAW   BE20   Weser Airborne Sensing
D-ATIM   GLF5   MHS Aviation
VP-BUN   A319   Aurora
VP-BDM   A319   Aurora
VP-BDN   A319   Aurora
VP-BWA   A319   Aurora
VP-BBT   A319   Rossiya Airlines
VQ-BCJ   B738   Rossiya Airlines
VQ-BNK   B738   Rossiya Airlines
VQ-BSR   B738   Rossiya Airlines
VQ-BWJ   B738   Rossiya Airlines
VP-BGL   E35L   Sirius-Aero
RA-02775 H25B   Sirius-Aero
RA-02850 H25B   Sirius-Aero
RA-09010 FA7X   Russair
RA-01809 PRM1   Nevsky Aeroclub
RA-61716 A148   Rossiya - Special Flight Detachment

jacobite




Quote from: jacobite on November 15, 2016, 11:33:38 AM
Hi Alan, here are some that are not in the DB or need amending.

RYR66NW  EGPH-EDLV
BEL61       EBBR-EGPH
RYR456Q   EGPH-LIRA
BOX408     EDDF-KLAX
BOX409     KLAX-EDDF
EXS57L      EGPF-LCPH
VKG1523   GCLP-ENBR
RYR92KB   EGPH-LZIB
EZY57NW  EGPH-EHAM
BEL62       EGPH-EBBR
KLM28X    EGNT-EHAM
EZY69QD  EDDB-EGPF
DLH8CH    EGPD-EDDF

Regards
Ian
Good morning Alan, having just downloaded and updated the database and checked the above routes none of them show and those that do are incorrect.

Ian

Runway 31

#7720
Morning Ian, I can only guess that this is due to how you download the database as they are all on the server and in my Navadata.  As an example see the attachment showing RYR66NW and I have not yet updated todays update.

I have every table ticked and use Update All Records for my update

Alan

jacobite

Quote from: Runway 31 on November 16, 2016, 09:34:15 AM
Morning Ian, I can only guess that this is due to how you download the database as they are all on the server and in my Navadata.  As an example see the attachment showing RYR66NW and I have not yet updated todays update.

I have every table ticked and use Update All Records for my update

Alan

I will give it a try and see how I get on Alan. I have never had this problem before.

Ian

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

Everything working again as normal thanks to your time and effort yesterday. Much appreciated.

JAF7CH : EBOS-LEAL
BEL1AL : EBBR-LEAL
TAP846 : LPPT-LIRF
EWG5908 : LOWW-LEMG
EWG5909 : LEMG-LOWW
TDR317 : LEAL-LOWW

3CF6C2 Flight ID : ADN13A (Aero Dienst) not populating.

FYI :

T.22-1 Spanish AF A310 c/n 550 just departed Albecete ! Full ADSB.

Ian

EK01

Alan,

Just come on with full ADSB :

008D43 Flight ID : ZS-EZY not populating.

Ian

jacobite

Quote from: jacobite on November 16, 2016, 11:21:04 AM
Quote from: Runway 31 on November 16, 2016, 09:34:15 AM
Morning Ian, I can only guess that this is due to how you download the database as they are all on the server and in my Navadata.  As an example see the attachment showing RYR66NW and I have not yet updated todays update.

I have every table ticked and use Update All Records for my update

Alan

I will give it a try and see how I get on Alan. I have never had this problem before.

Ian

No luck Alan, still nothing showing. Would it be worth re-installing the software?