Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 79 Guests are viewing this topic.

X

#23445
Alan

Also RA-89170 SU-95 photographed at ZIA in full Rossiya Airlines c/s
c/n to beconfirmed

X

Runway 31


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

20-10-2021 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


mikek

Hi Alan,

AE51DB   R20376, 11-20376, HH-60M
AE6CB1   R03337, 20-03337, AH-64E

Thanks,
Mike

X

Quote from: X on October 21, 2021, 01:08:48 PM
Alan

Also RA-89170 SU-95 photographed at ZIA in full Rossiya Airlines c/s
c/n to beconfirmed

X

c/n being reported by RP as 95210

X

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31


X

#23455
Alan

Yet another Su-95 approaching ZIA

RA-89174   100-95B   95215   Sukhoi

PS. Add these c/n's to DB
      RA-89171    100-95B   95212
      RA-89169   100-95B   95209

I believe the missing RA-8916X series are probably going to applied to the stored Venice and Belgrade machines

X



Runway 31


X

#23457
Alan

Another two Su-95'S to add

RA-89175   100-95B   95216   Sukhoi
RA-89177   100-95B   95218   Sukhoi

I assume 95217 will be RA-89176

The ZIA ramp must be packed solid with all these Su-95's :)

X

Runway 31

Those 2 are already in the d/b X

Alan

X

Alan

They did not have c/n when I looked in DB, that's why I sent

X