Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarlosAbreu

#25365
Alan

09-01-2023 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Michel

Alan,

AFR88TP EFKT-LFPG
EZY41AX EGKK-EHAM
HYS244 EIDW-LRIA
JTD772 GCLP-ESOE
NVR278 GCTS-ESSA
TRA57W EHAM-LEIB
TRA71N EHRD-LOWS

Michel

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

10-01-2023 Updayed file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


ffa1978

1D334A -RF-78667, nor RF-78666!

Runway 31

ffa

I have it as using 1F334A and RF-78667, I presume that the hex code has now changed.  Photos that I have seen show it only as 78667

Alan

Runway 31


ffa1978

#25373
Quote from: Runway 31 on January 11, 2023, 02:36:46 PM
ffa

I have it as using 1F334A and RF-78667, I presume that the hex code has now changed.  Photos that I have seen show it only as 78667

Alan
Now change HEX code from 1F334A to 1D334A.78666 dont have adsb or mode s transponder.Its special plane,but HEX assigned for 78666 used 78667.78667 on photo before coming to Russian Force.Registered number -RF-78667

CarlosAbreu

Alan

11-01-2023Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Many thanks for the information ffa

Alan

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

12-01-2023 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Michel

Alan,

AFR21LN LFPG-EHAM
BEE1EP EGBB-EHAM
BLX58E ESGG-GCLP
CAL5531 RCTP-OMDW-EHAM
CND417 EHAM-HEGN
EXS65UL EGCC-LHBP
EZY59BX EGAA-EHAM
EZY65WT EGGW-EHAM
IBS37ZN EHAM-LEMD
KLM116 KAUS-EHAM
KLM46N EGNV-EHAM
ROT361R LROP-EHAM
SAS1553 ESSA-EHAM
THY6US LTFM-EGCC
TRA37M LPFR-EHAM
TRA6732 LEZL-EHAM
UAE9RM KORD-EHAM-OMDW
VLG9WU LEBL-EHAM

Michel

Runway 31