Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 98 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Thanks Carlos

The problem with 3434D6 is that it is a Spanish hex code and I presume that the flag is derived from the hex code

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

It makes some sense, the Casa C295 is made in Spain and was purchased directly from the manufacturer.

Thanks
Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


MilesM

Hello! First post.

The coastguard helicopter on the North Wales Coast is showing with a Jet Plane icon.

The model is "Sikorsky S-92A (S92)".

The actual reg and serial of that specific helicopter are "blocked" but I guess if the icon can change to a helicopter then that would be very helpful in distinguishing it.

Cheers all

Miles

Runway 31

Hi Miles, to help me look into this can you advise the registration of the helicopter

Alan

jdsd

Morning Alan

Please can you add type or T7-MJA  Tecnam P2002 Sierra   c/n  426

and add N964DS   TBM 900  c/n 1564   Hex code A6B5E

Many Thanks
John

Runway 31

Thanks John, both added in

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

26-10-2024 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Runway 31

Unfortunately I am having issues with the updater software which means I cannot do a bulk update of winter season route data.

I have manually updated CFE flights but still have RYR and EWG flights to add.  As there are over 6,300 RYR flights alone I wont be updating them manually as it would take me forever

I willl get them done as soon as the developers correct the issue

Alan

MilesM

Quote from: Runway 31 on October 25, 2024, 11:45:39 AM
Hi Miles, to help me look into this can you advise the registration of the helicopter

Alan

Hi Alan. Registration just says "Blocked" so I couldn't tell you. The icon does seem to have changed to a helicopter now though!

Cheers Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

27-10-2024 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Michel

Alan,

CND723 EHAM-LGRP
DLH3AE EGCC-EDDF
DLH5EJ BIKF-EDDF
DLH6LC EGCC-EDDM
DLH8FT EHAM-EDDM
DLH9MC EDDM-EHAM
FIN9AD EHAM-EFHK
KLM44E EPGD-EHAM
KLM63R EHAM-LIMC
KLM67D EHAM-EDDB
KLM73Z EHAM-ENGM
KLM96C LHBP-EHAM
KLM99L EHAM-LPPR
QTR276 EHAM-OTHH
SAS64U ESSA-EBBR
TRA15X LGIR-EHAM
TRA21W EHAM-LCLK
TRA2N EHAM-LGAV
TRA34H EHAM-LPPR
TRA3Z EHAM-LEAL
TRA35Q EHAM-GCLP
TRA40K EHAM-GMMX
TRA44X LOWS-EHAM
TRA80N LGRP-EHAM
TRA9K LGTS-EHAM
TRA9N EHAM-LIPX

Michel

Runway 31

Carlos and Michel, I have lots of updated routes to do I will catch up ASAP, please keep posting

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

No problem, I know Summer and Winter changes are critical for all of us.

Due to my professional schedulles I'm missing a lot of new flight codes, however I try to do my best.

This year some cies decided to change the base codes too (ex IBE) and EasyJet is adjusting too.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Michel

No problem Alan, take your time.

AEA85GT EHAM-LEMD
AFR1253 ENBR-LFPG
AFR1510 LFPG-EDDH
AFR1841 EHAM-LFPG
AFR21JD ESSA-LFPG
AFR23LU EHAM-LFLL
AFR41FJ LFPG-EKCH
AFR54NN LFPG-ESSA
AFR54YP LFPG-EKBI
AFR56MF LFPG-ESGG
AFR57KR EHAM-LFPG
AFR74HW EHAM-LFPG
AFR81XC LFPG-EKCH
AFR94FH LFPG-ENGM
AFR97KB EKCH-LFPG
DLH4EJ EGCC-EDDF
DLH4NV EDDM-EHAM
DLH8RM EDDM-EHAM
EJU62XH EHAM-LFMN
EJU7930 LKPR-EHAM
EJU7975 EHAM-HESH
EJU81KY EPKK-EHAM
KLM29G EHAM-EDDB
KLM49E EHAM-LFLL
PGT7BT EHAM-LTFJ
QTR38N OTHH-EHAM
ROT362M EHAM-LROP
SWR9WF EHAM-LSZH
THY5VU EHAM-LTFM
THY8UJ LTFM-EHAM
VLG33V EHAM-LEBL
VLG97VV EHAM-LEBL

Michel