Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Nope nothing that I know of may be military tactical code for USAF

Chris11

Here is another batch "seen" in South Africa

Runway 31


Bob SEN

MS:- 3CF1D0 n/p airfames has it as D-CSWM Cessna 550 Citation Bravo - Bluebird Aviation GmbH, Mannheim

cheers Alan


Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31


imropes

06A0CH showing only with Qatar flag. Airframas say its A7 OHM a PA46.

DaveReid

Quote from: imropes on June 29, 2010, 01:10:19 PM06A0CH showing only with Qatar flag. Airframas say its A7 OHM a PA46.

I suspect you mean A7-JHM/06A0CD, which is over the southern UK at the moment.
This post has been scanned for any traces of negativity, bias, sarcasm and general anti-social behaviour

Runway 31


Bob SEN

ms:- 7101FC n/p.......... airframes gives it as... HZ-DME Falcon 900B

cheers Alan

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Runway 31


Runway 31

Soory Terry nothing either, I think it is a USAF miltary tactical code.  I had it here as well.

Alan

anorak

Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31

Dave dont have anything on 0A4035. Going by the code it should be Algerian

Alan

anorak

That`s 2x Algerian mode S Ive picked up lately, airliners on holiday?
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31

I would like to think that if they were airliners they would be identifiable.