Database Update Requests

Started by Marpleman, May 26, 2010, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Do you have a c/n for it Andrew?  I take it is 01.

Alan

orkney

Hello

It is either 102 or 103 going by this:

www (dot) xtremeair.de/web/index.php?quale_news=13#notizia


Why am I not allowed to post links?

Andrew

Runway 31

Cheers Andrew, left out the c/n for now.

Regards

Alan

knight01

Hi,

Not populating mode s: AE071C

Runway 31

AE071C is a US Mil identity unknown

knight01

Got this on the map today with ADSB, but no details.

Mode s: 184FE0
Country: Russia

Runway 31

184FE0 is Tchad Government 737-74Q/W c/n 29136/225 out of Stansted on a misscoded box.  Its correct hex should be 084FE0.  This aircraft is ex N737GG

Alan

Chris11

A86ACE N641VA A320-214  3656 Virgin America

Runway 31

N641VA added, many thanks Chris.

Alan

Chris11

#909
78067F B-6707 Airbus A-320-214 A322   4373 Spring Airlines
A6CB48 N537JT Airbus A-320-232 A322  1785 JetBlue

Horsham Spotter

Good Morning All

I Have C059F1 in my data base.

Which populates as:
G-GIBO Canadair CRJ900LR Bombardier Inc c/n 15258

Is this correct?

Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

Runway 31

Cheers Chris, The Spring Airbus is already in the database.  The JetBlue had been in storage so they must have put it back into service, now in the d/b.

Thanks again.

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Steve and I have to take the blame for the mistake.  The aircraft should be C-GIBO and it had been used to demonstrate to Libyan Airlines.  I noted it the other day while it was flying over Scotland en-route Libya and put it in the database.  It mysteriously dissapeared from the database and when it flew over yesterday on its return I again put it in the database when the mistake was made.

Apologies but now corrected.

Alan

Chris11

3D24E1 D-EMFH Diamond Aircraft Industries    DA-20-A1 Katana   DV20 c/n10305
Populating as a Mooney

Runway 31

Cheers Chris, this was one of the ones from GAS still to be updated in the database.  Many of the German light aircraft in particular were/are populated with the details of the previous holder of the registration but we are working our way throught them.  Only 16,000 records or so still to be checked.

Alan