Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 39 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

#20580
X

144C77 was showing as RA85563 today according to Radarbox and on its previous sighting it has shown as RFF5563 so looks like you are correct with the miscode which is well out.  I note that on the flight yesterday its maximum altitude shown was 2525 ft and 220 knots

I also noted RA-3049G and got the translation as Hummingbird 33 so no idea what the type actually is, homebuilt possibly?? but it has been added to the database anyway

Thanks

Alan

Runway 31


X

Alan

149C77 RA-85563 was probably only doing circuits and bumps at Chkalovsk from your Radarbox flight info

X

Runway 31

Thanks X, I am unaware of the layout of the area

Alan

X

Alan

It is common practice for Russian Mil Transports to do circuits and bumps at Chkalovsk air base which is 18 miles ENE of Moscow. A Tu214 was also doing it this morning.

X

Michel

Alan,

AZA8165 EHAM-LIRF
CSN491 ZGGG-EGSS
DLH8MC EHAM-EDDM
SAS70E EKCH-EHAM
SIA7373 EHAM-OMSJ-WSSS
SXS7K EHAM-LTAU
SXS9ZF LTAN-EHAM
THY1735 LTAU-EHAM
TRA20J EHAM-LIPX
TRA25M LIBD-EHAM
UAE9392 SEQM-EHAM-OMDB
UAE9959 OMDB-EHAM-KORD
VLG8309 EHAM-LEBL

Michel

Runway 31

Evening Terry, many thanks

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

23-06-2020 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Morning Terry

The AS55 were amended to AS65 at the time

Cant find any details on HB-TGA either on the server or on the Swiss register

My d/b shows that TC-HCG became D-HHWB in 2018, TC-HCJ became D-HHWC and TC-HCH became D-HHWA

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31

#20592
Afternoon Terry

As far as I was aware I had changed the details on the AT field as well, I remember doing it but obviously I went wrong somewhere.  I have done the amendment again and have double checked so its correct this time

The c/n's are fine just I didn't think of searching by it :-))

Having a database unfortunately doesn't make it right all the time as I have found out to my cost on occasions  That is especially true when things move at a pace and aircraft are noted that are not in any database

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

#20593
Afternoon Terry

I cant find 202 6143

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Morning Terry, many thanks

Alan