Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 87 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Morning Terry, thanks again

Alan

X

#20596
Alan

180B9D decodes to RA-2973G Aviatech L-145 but is in DB as RA-2977G Aviatech L-45 Samara which ought to be 180BA1

X

Runway 31

X

Its not in my database so I think that I must have seen the hex/registration on the network and got the type details from the internet

I have changed it as you suggest and also added in the other one.  However looking at the flight history https://www.radarbox.com/data/registration/RA-2977G suggests to me that it has been showing both registration so possibly a miscode in action

Alan

X

Alan

Both the Aviatech aircraft RA-2973G and RA-2977G have photos on the internet. They are twin engine amphibious planes (homebuilt?) so I was surprised to see ULAC used as type on FR24 which is why I looked up the DB.

X

Runway 31

Afternoon Terry, thanks again

Alan

AoD

Hi Alan

49844E, 0835, Mil Mi-8 PS-11 Hip, c/n 10835, Czech Republic - Air Force

Runway 31

Evening Terry

Can you advise who the Thai ATR's are now operated by

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31

#20603
Terry

The L-16 numbers are the serial, the 6031* number are their code numbers usually based on c/n or former USAF ID etc.  L-**** are used on the Thai system to designate the transport fleet.  Their C-130's for example are also L-*****

I have information on the Thai Air Force serial system my main computer and will look it up in the morning.  Now added see attached

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

25-06-2020 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Runway 31

No problem Terry, just use the registration my d/b gives the actual c/n

Thanks

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Terry

I have a problem with 4B8299 TCB-701 as it was seen today as MARTI82 near Edremit in Turkey and two days ago as MARTI22 and has been flying with various flight ID's throughout the month

As far as I can ascertain T7-NWW was its registration before going to Turkey.  It was the first delivered to TAI in Turkey as an AT75 in 2008 under the original MPA deal. When the deal changed to AT76 it was placed in storage ferried back to Turin as I-EASD 04/17 then to T7-NWW at MGL. Its rumoured to have been brought up to AT76 spec at MGL

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

#20608
Terry

As far as I am aware c/n 1021 has not been delivered yet and is still in Turin for mission equipment installation

I will update the others tomorrow

Thanks again

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

26-06-2020 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)