Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

Some local changes :

EC-LKK ATR72 c/n 461 of Islas Airways has been sold to ASL Airlines Ireland as EI-SLP.
EC-MEC ATR72 c/n 595 of Swiftair is currently based in Ghana operating for Starbow Airlines.
LY-VEM A320 c/n 747 of Vueling has returned to Avion Express and is currently stored/wfu.
EC-MIL A330-202 c/n 1694 is a new aircraft for Iberia but not yet delivered.
EC-LNA B747 c/n 26346/897 of Wamos Air has been leased to ConViasa for one year.
EC-KCX DC9 c/n 49619/1483 of Swiftair is currently in the scrapping area at Madrid.

Ian

Runway 31

Cheers Ian,

EI-SEP is in the d/b as 4CA4DF and nothing on EC-MIL as yet.

Thanks again

Alan



EK01

Alan,

I assume the above reply regarding EI-SEP is a typo. It should be EI-SLP.


Ian

Runway 31


CYYZGUY

A Plane and company logo I have never seen before..

Mode-S C1E7E0

Flight ID SAF209

No other fields populating..

SAF209 by CYYZGUY, on Flickr

regards,

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

X

#3395
Alan

I posted this yesterday but the message has since disappeared off the Forum, so do not know if you received it

894085  A9C-DHK B762F DHL Aviation Services c/n 23434

X

Runway 31

They must have had a problem with the server X as my reply has disappeared as well.  I got it and it should be in todays update.  Unfortunately since I got back home BT has been acting up and I have found 488 emails caught in their spam folder from mode-s etc and its delivery was one of them.  I am wading my way through them to get deliveries I missed.

Alan

X

Alan

I know the feeling with stuff going into spam folders but 488 is a lot in one week!

X

M

NAX35A   ESSA   ESPA

Ground Transmitters:
4677E2 T40A03
4677E3 T40A04
4677E4 T40A05
4677E5 T40A06
4677FB T40A13

Runway 31

Its been that way since Yahoo and BT split and only happens with yahoogroups.  Goes ok for ages than goes astray.

Alan

Runway 31


EK01

Alan,

I may be wrong but I think you have to pay the phone bill every so often or BT cut you off !

Ian

Runway 31

Ha ha ha!! will need to try it.

Alan

Runway 31

Jason, as far as I can see its a ground transmitter/vehicle

Alan

CYYZGUY

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver