Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 Members and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

falcon_nl

Second icao code is wrong, looking for 3FEAE6 not 3FEA46.
Thanks for the first one

jim_stockwell

Good evening Alan

Not populating was hex 401080. Its been around since March, buteach time there has been no other info.

Hows the weather up there now?

Jim

Runway 31

Sorry falcon, I cut and pasted the wrong one.
3FEAE6,D-MKSI,C42-0268,Ikarus C42B

Alan


Runway 31

B***** freezing Jim.  Wet and windy.

I don't know what is using 401080, it used to be worn by R44 but it became I-MWII in February 2010 and no idea what is miscoding the hex now or maybe even a corrupt packet from something.

Alan

X

Alan

Some new unknowns

* 43EB4E  0000000                                                        2015/11/23 11:56:53 
* 505F15  OMM774                                                         2015/11/23 16:26:23 
* 505F15  OMM774                                                         2015/11/23 17:18:53 

X

Runway 31

x

43EB4E may be 2-MMRJ B772 which Skyliner has ferried 23nov15 KUL-CHR for storage ex 9M-MRJ
Nothing on your other wee one

Alan

M

Double trouble here. M-BULL (allocated 43EA6A) is using code 43EA6E which is allocated to M-SGJS (not M-SJGS).
43EA6E  MBULL            M-SJGS     CL35                   2015/11/23 10:40:18

X

Alan

New unknowns

* 200000                                                                 2015/11/24 05:24:10 
* 310181                                                                 2015/11/24 09:10:23 
* 88403B                                                                 2015/11/24 06:59:41 
* B86C31                                                                 2015/11/24 09:56:33 

The last one is 896C31 UAE 1331 miscoding from its dodgy box!

x

Runway 31


Runway 31

I have no idea on you other miscodes or your Thai X

Thanks again

Alan

X

Alan

* 884A52  HSRRR                                                          2015/11/24 20:50:25 

Is c/s a clue

X

Runway 31

I added it early yesterday evening X following an email on mode-s from Volker as it landed in AUH and its in todays update

884A52,HS-RRR,37760/3545,Boeing 737-86J,Siam Air ex D-ABKQ

Alan

X

Alan

   44085E  OEIEG                                                          2015/11/25 09:26:05 

X

falcon_nl

44085E, OE-IEG, 0396, A332, Airbus A330-243, Waypoint GmbH

Runway 31