Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


M

IBK5040   EFHK   OMDB
IBK5041   OMDB   EFHK
FHY971   LTAI   EFHK
FHY972   EFHK   LTAI   via LTFJ
FHY973   LTAI   EFHK
FHY974   EFHK   LTAI   via LTFJ

Operator updates:
VP-BWI   A320   Rossiya - Russian Airlines
VP-BXW   B763   Azur Air
D-AGEU   B737   Germania
5N-BQP   B733   Air Peace
OY-RUG   AT72   Danish Air Transport
D-CNAF   SW4   BinAir
D-CRIS   ASTR   Tyrol Air Ambulance
SE-LJM   SF34   NextJet
ES-PHR   H25B   Panaviatic
LY-DSK   H25B   Classic Jet
LY-FSK   H25B   Classic Jet
OH-WAU   PC12   Hendell Aviation
OH-CTL   C172   Vesilentokerho
VP-BMX   H25C   Sirius-Aero
VP-BNW   H25B   Sirius-Aero
RA-61718 A148   Russia - Air Force

Runway 31

Many thanks M.  I got these the first time round but there appears to have been a server issue as some stage and they have reverted back to a saved version which has unfortunately lost posts.  Not only that the database lost them as well so I am left wondering how much of my work was lost for that day, ah well!

Alan

phelpsl

Hi,

I have noticed HVN50/51 are showing:

HVN51 VVTS > EGKK
HVN50 EGKK > VVTS

Moved from Gatwick to Heathrow some while ago. Should read:

HVN51 VVTS > EGLL
HVN50 EGLL > VVTS

Regards,
Les

Michel

Alan,

DLH8202 EDDF-KORD-KDFW iso EDDF-KDTW-KDFW
GWI6B EDDT-EGLL iso EDDH-LSZH

Michel.

Runway 31

#3410
Many thanks Les, my fault, fat fingers.

Alan

Runway 31


CYYZGUY

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

AoD

Hi

ABW612   EDDF - UUDD
DLH1KE   EDDM - EPPO
GWI32U   LIPE - EDDT
IBK7PZ   EPWA - LEMG
IRA732   LFPO - OIIE

company update:

43E95B, M-AYRU, Xclusive Jet Charter
49D016, OK-BAF, Blue Sky Aviation



Runway 31


Runway 31


CYYZGUY

Hey Alan, I think I have another winter lease sunwing plane here lacking info..

Mode-S C01520
SWG731

Fields missing info....Reg, Aircraft and Company..

regards,

Jason

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31

Hi Jason,

I added it to the d/b on Saturday when I first spotted it
C01520,C-FHZZ,37262/3876,Boeing 737-8K5,Sunwing Airlines

Cheers

Alan

falcon_nl

#3418
Unknowns:
449661, OOESA
3FF447, DMRFX
3FEAE6, DMKSI

Runway 31

falcon,

449661,OO-ESA,404-0020,Cessna 404 Titan,Eurosense Belfotop
3FEA46,D-MGSG,0403-6591,Ikarus C42B
Nothing on the other one.

Cheers

Alan