Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Ni idea on your light one falcon

Alan

EK01

Thanks Alan,

Another German tactical ?

3F5E00

Would appear to be the turn of the Belgians and Germans for the current course at Albecete.

Ian

Runway 31

Yes tactical Ian.  In addition to the Tornados there are Belgian F-16's Italian AMX and Typhoons, RAF Typhoons, French Mirage 2000'S and Rafeles and Spanish F-18'S at least



Alan

EK01

Alan,

I'll keep an eye open over the next couple of weeks. The current course is on until the 11th of December. Only a couple of Germans and a couple of Belgians have appeared overhead so far.

Ian

Runway 31

I got that information and the photo from the TLP facebook page

Alan

Michel

Alan,

MPH9762 VHHH-OMDW-EHAM
MPH9771 EHAM-OMDW-VHHH
IBK1RM ENZV-LEAL
TRA6868 LGAV-EHAM

Michel.

Runway 31


X

#3457
Alan

More unknowns

* 06A1C6                                                                 2015/11/27 06:43:02 
* 8963FE  A6XAD                                                          2015/11/27 10:10:38 
    896A3F                                                                 2015/11/27 02:00:21 

A6-XAD is a Aeroprakt A-22LS Foxbat   164   Jazirah Aviation Club, 896A3F sounds like Military

X


Runway 31

Hi X

I saw these 3 earlier this morning on the updater software and added A6-XAD, I Couldn't find the operator details so now added.

I don't have anything on the others.  There is nothing in the d/b in the 896A** sequence although a number have been picked up

Cheers

Alan

phelpsl



Hi Alan,

Just checked this in database and now it shows as G-UFUE:

* 4066A1  GUFOE  G115  Swiftair Maintenance 2015/11/25 12:43:29

GINFO has 4066A1 as G-UFOE Other details appear correct.

Regards,
Les

superspotter

Hey Alan;
I might be a bit of a thicko here but how do I search the Airnav Db to find particular hexcodes? I am looking for the two codes for NAF-280 & 281??
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Now corrected, thanks Les

Alan

Runway 31

#3462
Database explorer/Aircraft table Text to find/ Condition IN Field AR Find and it will show that NAF-280 is using miscode 0241A5 and NAF-281 not in the d/b

Just noticed Clive, I still have the frame for NAF-281 in the d/b as ZR345 with its hex of 43C474.  I presume that it has been delivered now?

Alan

superspotter

Thanks Alan, I actually managed that, I just wanted to be sure that was correct!

regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

superspotter

I received a message from the loadie down there at the moment and he was asking for the hexcodes so I will ask him to let me know which one he saw, regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter