Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

M

FIN635   EFHK   ESSA
JTG791   ESSA   HEGN
JTG792   HEGN   ESSA

Operator updates:
ES-CMK   BE40   Fort Aero
A7-CEI   GL5T   Qatar Executive
D-AHFW   B738   TUIfly
VP-BOZ   B763   Pegas Fly
LZ-FLA   AN26   Bright Flight
LZ-FLL   AN26   Bright Flight
D-AVIB   E35L   Air Hamburg
D-IBJJ   C25A   Air Hamburg
D-IAMO   C25A   Windrose Air Jetcharter
D-CJAF   LJ60   ImperialJet Europe
D-COMO   LJ60   ImperialJet Europe
D-CLUE   C650   Baden Aircraft Operations
D-BEEP   C750   Air X Executive Jets
D-ISUN   C25A   German Private Jet Group
SE-RKY   LJ45   H-Bird Aviation Services
SE-RMO   LJ45   H-Bird Aviation Services
VQ-BVS   FA7X   Hongkong Jet
RA-67224 CL30   Jet Express

X

Alan

* 4C0163                                                                       2015/11/29 06:43:47 
* 2A400E  10000ft to 5000ft  78 messages                       2015/11/28 13:05:53 
    505F15  OMM774 at 300ft 3 times and +200 Messages   2015/11/28 17:42:48 
    896A3F  11 times now at heights up to 22000ft              2015/11/28 15:23:59 

X

Runway 31


Runway 31

Morning X

4C0163 Was used previously by long gone F27 YU-ALD, unknown to me now
2A400E  unknown miscode
505F15  OMM774 tried everything for your Slovakian but the only reference I could find on the internet was your query 6 days ago!   
896A3F  still unknown to me

Alan

vonsmalhausen

44CE65, i gues comming from Shanghai, but clearly not heading to Chicago
just landed at EBBR, see screenshot with more details

Runway 31

It routes ZSPD-PANC-KORD-EBBR.  Unfortunately we only have 3 places to play with so I have deleted PANC as I like to ensure the org/dest are correct.

Thanks

Alan

paul tricker

Alan
44CE65  BEL2104  EGLL-EBBR       http://pla A319  Brussels Airlines    2015/11/29 07:19:52 
44CE65  BEL2094  EGLL-EBBR       http://pla A319  Brussels Airlines    2015/11/29 11:44:50 
Some strange glitch? EK01 had this a day or so ago as well & I had it a few weeks ago

Paul

Runway 31

#3487
Paul, when did you last update your d/b?.  As far as I am aware there was a server problem a week past on Friday which caused the issue but I have checked the d/b for this a number of times since and I cant find any issue with it and a d/b update should sort it.

The attached is what is on the server.

Alan

paul tricker

Alan

I had done an update mid-week. I have just re-done it, so fingers crossed

Paul

Runway 31

The aircraft is on the ground at this time but will look for it next flight and see what I get with.  If need be I will delete it from the d/b and see if that sorts it out

Alan

EK01

Cheers Alan,

Currently doing a d/b update so will see what happens should the offending aircraft return.

Ian

Runway 31

Cheers Ian, I will delete it from the d/b so that it is not in tomorrows update then I will add it back in tomorrow.  I have asked Airnav if they have any ideas where the problem lays but it is hard when it is now showing on the update or on the server and it only appears to affect one aircraft.

Alan

Runway 31

I got it on departure from Brussels as BEL5UD and after clicking on it I got the photo link as the registration.

Alan

vonsmalhausen

OO-SSE just airborne from EBBR, and the internet link is gone and the registration is back, at least on my system : see printscreen

EK01

#3494
There you are. We're not all going nuts !

Couple of route additions :

PVG7774 : LEPA-LEMD
GMI6933 : GCFV-EDLW

Ian

EDIT :

vonsmalhausen when I had the problem, it showed the photo link on arrival but the registration on departure.