Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 77 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Many thanks Ian

Regarding RCH1008 I have rechecked the server, there are no RCH flights on the database.  I have checked my Navdata there are no RCH flights in it so I have no idea where you have got this from.  Can you check your routes table and tell me if you have RCH flights showing please.

Nothing on your two ultralights

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Ingo,

3FF2A9,D-MIEW,,Pipistrel Virus
Mil tac added

Many thanks

Alan

EK01

Alan,

I have checked my routes table and RCH1008 does indeed appear with the route given as BIKF-CYYT and the date shown as 18th July 2012 !

Very strange. Without trawling through the full table, is there a way of eliminating any others that come up or I am  better waiting until your next visit for you to sort out ?

As to the 2 unknowns, Planefinder is giving OK-MUU as an Aerospool Dynamic WT-9 with a c/n of DY198/2007. However, they show the hex code as 49C00D and not 49C002 as AN showed.

FR24 are showing F-JAIU as a Alpi Pioneer 300 Kite. Same hex code as AN but no c/n or further details. Currently showing up on their site as flying around Almeria (LEAM).

Ian

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

If you update the Navdata all tables the RCH routes will not be there.  Failing that I will fix it when I come out.

Regarding the ultralights, the Czech register does not have an OK-MUU.  Ultralights should be like 49C001 which is OK-KUU 88 and 49C003 OK-LUU 01.  49C00D is OK-MUU 54

F-JAIU is the pilots radio call sign and I have no idea which aircraft he/she is using

Alan

EK01

Cheers Alan,

Thought that might be the case with the French aircraft.

Now I am confused (easily done) regarding OK-MUU 54. Not on the Czech register but registration confirmed against hex code 49C00D. As I said AN have the hex as 49C002. Can you confirm if you have changed to 49C00D on the d/b assuming that is correct ?

Ian

Runway 31

49C00D is already in the d/b as OK-MUU 54.  OK-MUU is not an ultralight registration as it does not have the 2 numbers after the letters and while I stand to be corrected it has never been allocated from what I can see. 

Ultralights don't show on the Czech online register, I use my d/b and https://www.kmitocty.cz/?p=806 for the ultralights, these are confirmed against sightings by Czech spotters.

Alan

CYYZGUY

#6711
VRD167

No Routing

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/VRD167


WJA602

No Routing

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/WJA602


WJA477

No Routing

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/WJA477

C034FB  Nothing else...

An odd one here missing some info..

Mode-S 5000C0 Flight ID T7LRW

regards,

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31

Hi Jason,

Many thanks again.

Its been in the d/b for a couple of weeks

5000C0,T7-LRW,9315,Bombardier BD-700-1A11 Global 5000,Reignwood Group/TAG Aviation Asia

Alan

neroon79

Good Morning Alan, unknowns Aug 5th:

3E60A1  DKBUF Scheibe Falke SF 25C http://www.flugplatz-renneritz.de/main/index.php/verein/flugzeugpark

MIL: 3E8242  HG01B

3FF401  DMGAE still no luck with the details

3FF4E1  DMROF Roko NG6 UL http://www.english-for-flyaways.de/displayimage.php?pid=5779

3FF51B  DMHDT no further information

4400C9  OEVDB posted by M: 4400C9 / OE-VDB / DA42 / Diamond DA 42 Twin Star / Diamond Aircraft Industries / 42.004, still nothing at austro control

48DEE5  SPYYF http://www.airliners.net/photo/Untitled-%28Yak-Team-Wuemme%29/Yakovlev-%28Bacau%29-Yak-52/2816988

reagards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Good morning Ingo

3E60A1,D-KBUF,44557,Scheibe SF 25 C Rotax Falke
3FF4E1,D-MROF,6P040303K,Roko Aero NG 6,
48DEE5,SP-YYF,899404,Yakovlev Yak-52
OE-VDB added in following the post from M
Mil tac added and nothing on the others

Many thanks

Alan

neroon79

Hi Alan,

OE-VDB didn't populate. Could you check if it's in the db correctly please?

Many thanks!

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Try it now Ingo, should be OK now

Alan

neroon79

Confirming, that all formerly unknowns have populated know.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

jacobite

Hi Alan, HELP please if you can. I have now updated to windows 10.1 but I cannot use ANRB as there is no drivers available for the software. The windows 8 drivers do not work. Has anybody else had this problem?

Ian

X

#6719
Alan

This is the 6th time in three years I have picked this USAF 'unknown' up. Always flying between 19000 and 21000 (C130 height) sometimes on RCH/Reach flights others like below on ROSTM c/s. I had it as being 74-1677 Currently 74-677 with the Afghan Air Force.

   AE0312  ROSTM77                                                        2016/08/06 10:43:39 

X