Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 99 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Nothing on you unknowns Ingo.  I don't intend to add in EI-FMW as it should be changed for its first in service flight.  I am not adding the balloon either.

Mil tac done

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

LTFJ Michel, fat finger syndrome.

Many thanks again BTW I added the TRA route schedule into the d/b on Monday night

Alan


jacobite

Quote from: Runway 31 on March 30, 2016, 01:30:06 PM
Ian,

After you have added the route in are you clicking somewhere in the Window to save it as N. 

Alan

No I have not done that Alan, I will see what happens when I re enter another route.

jacobite

Quote from: jacobite on March 30, 2016, 01:51:43 PM
Quote from: Runway 31 on March 30, 2016, 01:30:06 PM
Ian,

After you have added the route in are you clicking somewhere in the Window to save it as N. 

Alan

No I have not done that Alan, I will see what happens when I re enter another route.

I have just tried what you suggested Alan, everything just disappears and does not save.

Runway 31

Are you adding the date and time of the change in CH

Alan

Runway 31

I just tried adding in manually ABC123 added in a time stamp and changed to N and its showing OK using Condition = IN Field = FN

Alan

jacobite

Quote from: Runway 31 on March 30, 2016, 04:32:51 PM
I just tried adding in manually ABC123 added in a time stamp and changed to N and its showing OK using Condition = IN Field = FN

Alan

Yes I have tried that Alan, I will give it another try.

jacobite

Quote from: jacobite on March 30, 2016, 05:14:01 PM
Quote from: Runway 31 on March 30, 2016, 04:32:51 PM
I just tried adding in manually ABC123 added in a time stamp and changed to N and its showing OK using Condition = IN Field = FN

Alan

Yes I have tried that Alan, I will give it another try.

I have tried it again Alan, still get the same result. I have noticed that when you change the Y to an N it reverts back to Y and the input has gone.

jacobite

These are the routes that I have tried to input manually.

EWG4ER   EGNT-EDDL
EWG6N     EDDL-EGNT
EWG67F    EGPF-EDDL
BEL1664   EGPH-EBAW

Ian

Runway 31

No idea why,  as I said I clicked Add Record, added ABC123 in FN with NO as DEFG and ND as HIJK CH as 20160303172100 and changed Y to N clicked elsewhere in the window

Just checked again by opening up the routes table and searched for it by typing ABC123 into the text to find box and condition IN and field FN clicked find and its still there, same as when I added it in (see attached)

The 4 routes are in the d/b added in today

Alan

falcon_nl

Thanks Alan for  the previous unknown, here is another one
40700A callsign AWC321A

Runway 31

Nothing on it yet falcon, landed Ostend

Alan

Runway 31

falcon

Thanks to Roger on mode-s

40700A,G-POWN,3820,Airbus A321-211,Titan Airways ex OE-LET

Alan

CYYZGUY

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

M

FIN1AV   EPWA   EFHK
FIN7PN   EFHK   EGCC
FIN7YR   EGCC   EFHK
FIN2JE   EFHK   EVRA
FIN13E   EFKE   EFHK
FIN3U   EYVI   EFHK
FIN5EC   EFHK   EFMA
FIN6CH   EFHK   EFKI
FIN2DM   EFHK   ESSA
FIN5PR   EFHK   EDDH
FIN1YM   EDDH   EFHK